Kotel'nikov Aleksandr Valer'evich, Applicant, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Lebedev Viktor Borisovich, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of information support of management and production, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Efficient management of any enterprise requires information on its performance. There are various indicators for performance estimation. Identification of interconnections and various dependencies between indicators facilitates determination of indicators or a combination thereof, to a large extent, influencing the perfomance. In this connection, there is an urgent task of developing models and methods of organization’s performance. The purpose of this paper is to describe the method of lattice theory; the method is used to represent a structure of indicators of scientific activity, followed by an analysis based on properties of models based on the lattice theory.
Materials and methods. The method of combinatorial ordered modeling was used as a method of modeling, analysis and evaluation of scientific activities.
Results. The article gives the main concepts of the method of combinatorial ordered modeling. The work describes a representation model of a partially ordered set and the model’s properties, as well as considers an example of data processing and analysis (indicators of scientific organization’s performance estimation) using the method of combinatorial ordered modeling based on lattices.
Conclusions. The method of combinatorial ordered simulation is a universal method for solving analysis problems and can be used in solving a wide range of problems. One of the main features of the method of combinatorial ordered simulation is high adequacy of representation of a data structure as a lattice, formed by a closure operator.
analysis of scientific activity, closure operator, lattice, Hasse diagram, family of sets, model of data structure, indicators of scientific activity
1. Lebedev V. B., Kotel'nikov A. V. Universitetskoe obrazovanie: sb. st. XV Mezhdunar. nauch.-metod. konf. [University education: proceedings of XV International scientific and methodological conference]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2011, pp. 425–427.
2. Lebedev V. B. Problemy informatiki v obrazovanii, upravlenii, ekonomike i tekhnike: sb. st. X Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. [Problems of informatics in education, management, economics and engineering: proceedings of X International scientific and technical conference]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2010, pp. 41–45.
3. Lebedev V. B. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region [University proceedings. Volga region]. 2005, no. 5 (20), pp. 99–106.
4. Gorbatov V. A. Osnovy diskretnoy matematiki: uch. posobie dlya vuzov [Basic discrete mathematics: tutorial for universities]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1986, 311 p.
5. Aygner M. Kombinatornaya teoriya [Combinatorial theory]. Moscow: Mir, 1982, 558 p.
6. Bronshteyn I. N., Semendyaev K. A. Spravochnik po matematike dlya inzhenerov i uchashchikhsya vtuzov [Mathematics reference book for engineers and university students]. Moscow: Nauka, 1980, 986 p.
7. Lebedev V. B. Strukturnyy analiz sistem upravleniya: ucheb. posobie [Structural analysis of control systems: tutorial]. Penza: Izd-vo PGU, 2000, 100 p.
8. Gerashchenkova T. M. Uchenye zapiski Petrozavodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser. Obshchestvennye i gumanitarnye nauki [Proceedings of Petrozavodsk State University. Series: Social sciences and humanities]. 2014, no. 1, pp. 94–98.
9. Donetskaya S. S. Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser. Sotsial'noekonomicheskie nauki [Bulletin of Novosibirsk State University. Series: Socioeconomic sciences].2008,vol.8,no.2, pp.146–154.